- Do you want to get out of a WhatsApp group without anyone knowing?
- Block WhatsApp: how to do it, consequences and tricks to “bypass the blockade.”
- Problems with WhatsApp? The FINAL guide to solving the 19 most common faults
There is no doubt that WhatsApp is one of the most popular tools and an essential app on every smartphone since it allows us to contact all our acquaintances and relatives quickly and easily.
However, not everything is happy when using WhatsApp. No, we are referring to the scams that are more common every day, but to other types of minor problems. Sometimes using WhatsApp can be a burden due to the number of messages we receive every day, especially if we are one of those people who are within many groups.
What if we told you how to leave a WhatsApp group without anyone knowing?
How to leave a WhatsApp group without anyone knowing
Leaving a WhatsApp group is not easy. Not because the app makes it difficult for us, that goes, we have to give it a simple button, but because of the reaction that our departure can cause in the rest of the members.
Although we think that the correct way to leave a WhatsApp group is, to tell the truth, the truth is that on many occasions, we would love to leave that group without anyone knowing.
As you all know, when leaving a WhatsApp group, a message appears like this: “Carlos has left the group.” This, of course, can generate some discomfort among the rest of the members, especially if we have left without warning. So how do you get out of a group without leaving a trace?
Well, today, we bring you the way to do it. While we are not actually going actually to leave the group, the effect is pretty much the same or even better since no one will ever know that we have “left” the conversation chat.
- The first thing we will do, of course, is to start the WhatsApp app on our Android or iOS phones. We do not care which smartphone we have because it can be done in both operating systems.
- Then we will select the group chat that we want to “leave” and click on the information. Here you have to select the option to “Mute the conversation for one year”.
- Once this is done, we deactivate the notifications of this chat. Finally, the most important thing will be to Archive it by holding down the group that we have selected and selecting that option.
With this, we will have achieved several things. First of all, having archived the group, it will no longer appear on WhatsApp or in the most recent conversations. Of course, we will not receive any notice or notification from this group. Last but not least, if we regret this decision, we will not have to ask any member of this group for a favor to readmit us but undo the option to archive. And all this without anyone knowing absolutely nothing.
WhatsApp, in addition to allowing us to talk with our friends and with our partner, is also a great productivity tool, allowing us many interesting uses in the case of having a business or company. How? Thanks to the WhatsApp Business app, essential if, in addition to using your smartphone for leisure, you also use it professionally.
Sharlene Meriel is an avid gamer with a knack for technology. He has been writing about the latest technologies for the past 5 years. His contribution in technology journalism has been noteworthy. He is also a day trader with interest in the Forex market.