Once again, CD Projekt continues to polish Cyberpunk 2077, his latest work. The futuristic title had one of the most eventful releases in the industry’s history, involving the game’s withdrawal from digital stores on consoles.
Although the Polish company has warned that they may not arrive in time to deliver Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher for PS5 and Xbox Series X / S this year, the truth is that the work is palpable. The last comparison with patch 1.3 lets us see how the job had improved.
However, here are the detailed changes in the official notes of the update 1.31 :
- Solucionado un problema que causaba que tras mejorar un objeto etiquetado como objeto de misión, la versión básica de dicho objeto no se eliminaba del inventario.
- Solucionado un problema que provocaba que las ventajas relacionadas con la velocidad al recargar armas ralentizaban el tiempo de recarga.
- Corregida la altura del salto cargado.
- Ajustado la velocidad a la que te detectan los enemigos en sigilo para adaptarla a la dificultad de la partida.
- V ya no se atascará en una animación de caída cuando sufra un accidente con una moto mientras tenga la ventaja «La roca».
Misiones y mundo abierto
- Meat for the mincer.
- I have walked many roads.
- I was born to dominate.
- The last wagon.
- The / The nomad.
- Fixed an issue where roads after raining did not appear wet, resulting from ongoing work on the damp surface system. In version 1.31, wet surfaces will appear more detailed even than they were before the issue occurred.
- They removed hair and eyebrows in cases where they were set to “o” in previous versions of the game.
- We fixed an issue where shooting with a tech weapon would show a momentary blinding light.
- The Last Car: Fixed an issue that caused CCarol’stablet to disappear or float in the air during a cutscene.
- They recovered missing descriptions of Superheat and Short-circuit quick hacks.
- Disappeared descriptions of the Backpacking, Hold On !, Osmosis, and Loose Feet clothing mods recovered.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to not get their registration rewards due to the error: “a network error has occurred. Please try again later.
Specific for consoles
- [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.
Sharlene Meriel is an avid gamer with a knack for technology. He has been writing about the latest technologies for the past 5 years. His contribution in technology journalism has been noteworthy. He is also a day trader with interest in the Forex market.