We had been two months without a new patch for Cyberpunk 2077. The work of CD Projekt continues its course to improve all its sections, and it seems that its return to the PlayStation Store is near. It will be in a few days, as confirmed by the developer.
Meanwhile, we already have one more update, 1.23, revealed on the company’s website. Available for all platforms, there are many changes it introduces, especially those related to missions. Stability also has new improvements, and both PC and Xbox have specific fixes for both systems.
All fixes, improvements, and bug fixes in Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.23
Missions and open world
All the missions shown below have been modified. They presented errors related to failures in the audio reproduction, non-appearance of the NPC at the precise moments, or possible jams of the protagonist due to the action of other characters, among further details.
- Space Oddity
- Family Matters
- The Heist
- The Nomad
- The Hunt
- The Beast in me
- Queen of the Highway
- Down on the Street
- Forward to Death
- Goodbye, Night City
- Path of Glory
- No Fixers
- Getting Warmer
- Many Ways to Skin a CatWhere the Bodies hit the Floor
- On Deaf Ears
- I Fought the Law
- They fixed an issue where their body could get stuck in the car after killing an NPC and stealing their vehicle.
- Adam Smasher will no longer take damage during animations between his attack phases.
- Fixed an issue where dropping an NPC’s body caused too much destruction.
- The Cataresist cyber software should now work correctly.
- Fixed Johnny’s spectral appearance on various missions.
- We fixed various issues related to clipping on NPC clothing.
- He fixed rock textures in Badlands.
- The Pickup
- We fixed an issue where one of the Maelstromers would pose on T.
Stability and performance
- Numerous bug fixes in animations, user interface, scene, physics, and game systems.
- Memory optimizations and memory management improvements on various systems (reducing the number of crashes).
- Various console CPU optimizations.
- Memory improvement leads to fewer instances of NPCs with identical appearances in the same area.
- It fixed an issue where it was impossible to click the refresh button while playing at 1280×720 resolution.
- They fixed an issue where toggling windowed and fullscreen modes with Alt + Enter would cause the game to become unresponsive.
- Changing the language setting to default will now set it to the language client of Steam.
- Now a pop-up message will be displayed requesting to verify the integrity of game data when incomplete or corrupted game data is detected.
- Fixed an issue where logging out during a scene transition could cause the game to become unresponsive.
- It was fixed an issue where the pause menu would pop out on its own again if the pause menu and Xbox Guide were closed simultaneously.
Sharlene Meriel is an avid gamer with a knack for technology. He has been writing about the latest technologies for the past 5 years. His contribution in technology journalism has been noteworthy. He is also a day trader with interest in the Forex market.