Do you want to delete your Facebook posts forever? Follow us! With this trick, you will be able to delete all Facebook posts and comments in one go.
Facebook is one of the best social networks that exist and that offers the possibility of communicating with friends and family free. Its popularity has been so great that so far, it has more than 2.74 billion active users globally.
However, despite being the king of social networks and a suitable information medium, one of the disadvantages visible on Facebook is privacy. So if you want to give your account profile a new look or delete all Facebook posts and start from scratch, this is what you should do.
How to delete a specific Facebook post
If you’ve posted something on your Facebook profile and now you want to delete it forever, here’s what to do to remove the content:
- Enter your Facebook profile, either from mobile or PC.
- Find the post you want to delete.
- Click on the three ellipsis icon that appears on the side of the publication.
- Select “Move to Trash.” The elimination will be done definitively in 30 days. If you want to erase it without waiting for the period, you must go to the option “Activity log” in the “Configuration” section.
The only publications that you will not be able to delete from your feed will be those where you have been tagged – because they are not your publications -, however, you can delete them so that they do not appear in your biography.
So you can delete all your Facebook posts in one go
If you have wanted to purge your Facebook of some old publications that you no longer wish to have registered on your profile, you are in luck. Facebook has an option in its mobile app that allows you to delete all the content simultaneously and without much effort. Below you can see the easiest way to delete all your Facebook posts at once.
- Enter the Facebook application, either from your Android or iOS mobile.
- Press the three horizontal stripes that appear at the top right of the screen.
- Go to your user profile.
- Click on the three ellipsis icon that appears below your username.
- Press the option “Activity log.”
- Click on “Your publications.”
- You will see three options: Text updates, visit logs, notes, and more – Photos and videos – Posts from other apps. Select the posts you want to delete from Facebook permanently.
- You can check one by one to delete them manually or check the box that says “All” at the top left of the screen to delete them automatically.
- Once all the files are marked, click on “Archive” or “Move to trash.” In this case, the trash option is ideal to delete all the content at the same time.
- You can repeat this action with the other two options until there is nothing left in your feed.
As you will see, it is an easy way to erase or delete Facebook posts, texts, photos, videos, comments, and more forever with a single movement and without wasting time. So if you want to clean up your profile and get rid of those old photos and texts, this may be a good alternative for you.
If you liked this article, do not hesitate to look at how to delete a Facebook account on Android, but first, find out how to download your photos from the history and have a backup in your files.
Sharlene Meriel is an avid gamer with a knack for technology. He has been writing about the latest technologies for the past 5 years. His contribution in technology journalism has been noteworthy. He is also a day trader with interest in the Forex market.