Currently, multiple applications allow you to make group calls or video calls with your contacts. This is a very useful and fun way to communicate with multiple people simultaneously.
However, in all these cases, you are using a third-party application and not natively with your mobile, but did you know that it is possible to do it directly? That is, without the need for an application or anything like that.
If you want to know how to make a call to three people at the same time directly from your Android or iPhone, you cannot miss the mini-tutorial that we have prepared for you.
What is a three-way call?
When we talk about a call to three, it is nothing more than making a traditional call to several people to talk with them simultaneously without using third-party applications in between.
This is an excellent option you can make when you don’t have mobile data, or the data coverage is not the best, and you need to communicate with others quickly.
Steps to make a call to 3
Very well, to make group calls from your mobile traditionally, you do not require applications or intermediary programs; follow a few simple steps to achieve it. Next, we will tell you how to do it from your iPhone or Android.
How to make a group call with three people on iPhone
- The first thing you have to do is call one of the contacts you want to talk to.
- Once the person answers the call, select the “Add call” option that appears on your mobile screen.
- You must enter the phone number or locate it in your contact book to include that person in the current call.
- When that person has answered your call, select the “Merge” option that appears on your mobile screen.
- To end this call, hang up as you normally would.
How to make a group call with three people on Android
The process of making a three-way call on Xiaomi or any Android is very similar to the one you use on iPhone.
- First, call one of the contacts you want to talk to.
- When the person answers the call, select the “Add call” icon displayed on your mobile screen.
- Then, please enter the phone number or locate it in your address book to include it in the current call.
- Once that person answers your call, select the “Combine” option that appears on your mobile screen.
- If you want to end this call, hang up as you normally would.
Who is charged for the group call, and how much does it cost?
The three-party conference will be charged directly to the person making the call. Remember that despite being a native functionality of your devices, you must activate the three-way call service with your network operator.
Remember that each one presents its rates and plans according to the country you request, so it is convenient to check their availability and rate.
However, here we leave you a price according to some operators. In the case of Spain, the 3-way call service from the Movistar operator has a price of € 5.5 / month.
“Features: Maintain a conversation with both parties at the same time, move from one conversation to another, and terminate any of them.
As you will see, the group call to three people is a very useful resource depending on what situation, since surely on more than one occasion you will have needed to agree with two colleagues or relatives in a traditional way for an address or manage a meeting without spending data and much less using an app.
Even so, you already know how you can configure it and start enjoying it. Do not forget to check with your mobile phone operator about the availability of the service and the cost of it so that you can start enjoying it. Otherwise, certain conditions may apply.
Sharlene Meriel is an avid gamer with a knack for technology. He has been writing about the latest technologies for the past 5 years. His contribution in technology journalism has been noteworthy. He is also a day trader with interest in the Forex market.