We continue with our saga of templates for Microsoft Office applications. After bringing you our collections of Word templates and Excel templates, today we finish our trilogy with a compilation of 143 PowerPoint templates to give color and variety to all your presentations with all kinds of designs.
This tool may seem a little old-fashioned, but nowadays you can find templates to do almost anything. Let’s start with two lists of templates in which there is only a background for slides and another that comes with several pages where you can see all the data you can add. Then we will continue with templates for photo albums, certificates and diplomas, diagrams and graphs, and a final varied list with all types of projects.
We are also going to include a special section for templates that are much more modern than the ones you will find in the rest of them. There are another 23 that our brothers from Genbeta proposed to us in two articles ( 1 and 2 ) that we could not fail to include in our list today to make it as broad and complete as possible.
Simple templates with only backgrounds
We start our list with a section where you will find the simplest templates of all. They are those in which the only thing that is provided is a background to be able to decorate the vignettes of your presentations, an important first step to be able to give them a personality that adapts to your needs.
- Haute Couture: A template in 4:3 format to give a theatrical and elegant touch to a presentation with its black and white background, which you can use in any of the presentations you make.
- Light blue: One of the simplest templates you can find. Simply a baby blue background color with coordinating white letters, fonts, effects, and accent colors. With 16:9 widescreen format.
- Electric Blue: A theme that follows in the footsteps of the previous one in terms of simplicity with a widescreen format, but gives it some modernity with a blue gradient background with a black tab for the slide number.
- Orange Berlin: A template that features a serious but visual slide design, with an orange gradient background that highlights the black title bar and coordinated slide number tab.
- Dark Contrail 1: A simple template for your presentation slides, with a black background and multicolor waves. The design contains coordinated fonts, effects, and accent colors, and is formatted in 16:9.
- Numbers: A template with a blueish background drawing showing a laptop and numbers. It can be used to make presentations related to the world of computing.
- Clear Office 1: You will find a few simpler templates. All-white background and black letters, and a palette of colors, fonts, and effects for the presentation of your content.
- Dark Office 1: If you are looking for simplicity above all else, this template is made for you. Simply, it allows you to create slides with a black background and light colors for the letters.
- Doctor Design Template: A template with a purple wallpaper with the pharmaceutical symbol, appropriate for any type of presentation content that is related to the world of medicine.
- Bird’s Feather Design Template: A simple template with a drawing of an inkwell with a bird’s feather, all in maroon tones for when you need to create presentations based on those colors.
- Rules design template: A template with which you can create vignettes in which in the background you can see the image of a squared paper with a ruler next to it. It can be used for presentations in various areas such as education.
- Tatami Design Template: A template with which you can create vignettes with a wallpaper that emulates a tatami in your presentations. Simple, but perhaps useful in some contexts where you may need it.
- Presentation (Pink): A very normal template, with which you can create all your vignettes with an image of a rose in the background.
- Geometric presentation: A nice template to cover a presentation, with a background image divided into several geometric elements.
- Dark Mesh 1: 16:9 layout for slides, with a dark gray mesh background that adds texture and contrast to the theme’s muted accent colors. Incorporates fonts and effects.
Presentations with example pages
We continue with a list with somewhat more complex templates. In this case, in addition to a background, the template also already has several example vignettes that show the types of elements that you can add to your presentations, from graphics to drawings to tables and other objects that you can edit or copy and paste.
- Slides with melancholic abstract design: A series of panoramic vignettes with a particular blurred abstract background that gives it an elegant look. Includes several test vignettes with all the types of elements that you can include in your presentations.
- Landmark Slide Design: A slide design template, with a relaxing image of the sea and a translucent white overlay that improves the readability of the text.
- Presentation design for the educational field of children playing (animated illustration, widescreen): A template with some casual designs in which you can decorate your slides with images in which you see people walking with a dog in a field, all like a cartoon.
- Purple flowers on a blue background (panoramic): A template with different designs in panoramic format, all of them with purple flowers on a blue background. It has several pages with different types of presentations so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- City Sketch Presentation Background with Offices (Widescreen): A template with a cover page featuring an illustration of a city, with dark brown bullets showing some examples of content you can insert, such as graphics or tables.
- Academic presentation, ribbon, and pinstripe design (panoramic): Template designed for high school teachers, universities, administrators, and other people in the educational field due to its cover with books and its wide dark gray bands and matching pinstripes. It has a widescreen format (16:9), and you can modify it to your liking.
- Fresh Food Presentation (Panoramic): If you want to make a presentation with gastronomic motifs, this design includes a title slide with an image of vegetables on a clean white background, and the rest of the templates have a white background and margins with the colors that They go about the vegetables shown at the beginning.
- Basketball Presentation (Widescreen): Allows you to prepare a sports strategy or statistics presentation. It is a template focused on basketball and with backgrounds with a basketball and a photo of a court. It has sample photos, graphs, and tables, plus numerous layouts.
- Triple Line Circuit Presentation (Widescreen): A simple template with the same dark-colored background with angular light blue lines conveying an image similar to that of circuits, wiring, or connections. Designed for the widescreen display, it has bullet points that include a list of SmartArt graphic elements and a sample graphic.
- Medical Layout Presentation (Panoramic): A red and white layout that includes a photo that incorporates a photograph of a heart monitor on the title slide. Content slides feature black text in the body and a red stripe with white text in the title for a perfect combination. They also have sample charts, tables, and SmartArt graphic elements in perfectly matched colors.
- Presentation of the company strategy: A template with a background reminiscent of an office building or a medical center, all in black and white tones so that the brightly colored text stands out. Its bullet points form a business strategy presentation that you can edit to your liking.
- Country Report Presentation: A theme with white and gray tones with the world map in the background. Perfect for creating presentations that are related to the world or specific countries. Furthermore, the colors chosen give it a seriousness that makes it suitable for professional environments.
- Wood Grain Nature Slideshow (Widescreen): Template decorated with a type of dark wood grain that is accentuated on some slides with a green band. It is suitable for a natural or informal presentation, but you can also use it in other areas that inspire seriousness. It includes layouts such as a list of SmartArt graphic elements, photos with captions, an example graphic, and a blank slide, all in a widescreen (16:9) format.
- Fun Fall Presentation for Education (Panoramic): A template with light-hearted illustrations designed for a fall presentation, featuring a school, bus, trees, leaves, pumpkins, and scarecrows in bright fall colors. This is a widescreen template (16:9) with several slide layouts that you can modify.
- Presentation of the marketing plan. A bullet-by-bullet template makes a marketing plan presentation. Of course, you can modify all the slides to enter your data.
- Business Plan Presentation (Green Ionic, Panoramic Layout): This plan template highlights the key points your investors will want to know about your business plan: Concept, market overview, opportunities, competition, objectives, team, resource requirements, financial plan, risks, and rewards. All are editable according to your needs.
- Sales Proposal Presentation: A presentation that guides you bullet-by-bullet in developing a sales proposal. You can edit each of these vignettes to adapt it to your needs.
- Science project presentation (panoramic): A template intended for presentations that have to do with the world of science, especially for its background composed of an image of test tubes. It includes sample content, such as the question the project wanted to answer, research details, variables, hypotheses, and a graph for the data that was recorded.
- Health and Sports Presentation (widescreen): Includes a title slide with three photos showing a person lifting weights and two people running, although you can modify everything. The content slides in this presentation include a graph, a table, and a SmartArt graphic, and the template is intended for coaches, athletes, and/or nutritionists.
- Contrast business presentation (widescreen): A template with a background reminiscent of an office building or medical center, all in black and white hues to make the brightly colored text stand out. It includes several example vignettes, with graphs of various types and informative tables.
- Watercolor Presentation (Widescreen): A templated presentation that uses a paper-textured wallpaper and watercolor-like colors. Inside you will find several designs, from which you can choose the most suitable one for your presentation.
- Cherry Blossom Presentation (Panoramic): Give your presentations a spring and pink look with this template based on a cherry blossom design. It is a panoramic template (16:9) with natural motifs, and it integrates example content in the same color combination that you can modify to your liking.
- Educational presentation of a classic book (widescreen): Simulates the cover and pages of a book using a brown textured title slide and white content slides. It contains several layouts that you can modify, including tables, graphs, and item lists, and has a widescreen format (16:9).
- Presentation for works about a country: A template that in the title vignette shows you a large globe with yellowish-brown backgrounds, and then uses those tones throughout the pages. Includes example vignettes with the different types of elements you can use.
- Presentation for a science project: A template with test tubes on its title page, and a background with scientific motifs for the rest of the vignettes. Designed for science projects and with example vignettes that serve as guides.
Modern and animated templates
Almost all of the templates in this selection today are quite simple and accessible to everyone. However, we have also decided to include this selection with other more modern and complete templates that our brothers at Genbeta presented to us at the time, and that also serve multiple functions.
- Business Infographics: Ideal for creating a business plan presentation, this template includes 10 animated slides, and is compatible with PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides. All graphics are vector so you can scale them however you want.
- Business Strategy: This template is free for personal and commercial use, it contains 25 extremely elegant slides created by Slidesmash Design. All are completely editable and also include 100 free-to-use vector icons.
- Beaver: For those who prefer dark backgrounds, this is the perfect template. It includes more than 60 fully animated slides and also offers three varieties of colors for contrast.
- Cerimon: A template designed for health and medical topics. It contains 25 extremely colorful slides ready to edit. Includes a family of 80 customizable icons and a map.
- City buildings silhouette and colors: A basic presentation with only three slide styles. It is perfect for quick presentations and the author doesn’t want to create too many different things. It comes in widescreen and standard sizes.
- Dumaine: Modern and colorful template. It contains 25 extremely colorful slides ready to edit. Includes a family of 80 customizable icons and a map. It also contains editable graphics and device mockups.
- Editable Infographic: This template is composed of business analysis diagram data visualization slides. It contains 10 slides and is also compatible with Keynote and Google Slides.
- Eglamour: An art-style presentation with multiple watercolor-style backgrounds. Ready to edit, you can change colors, text, and photos. Contains 25 slides with examples of graphs and tables. It also includes a family of 80 customizable icons and a map.
- Exclusive: This template is designed for a long business presentation with a lot of text. Contains 25 fully editable colorful slides. It also includes high-quality vector graphics.
- Five Segments Puzzle Diagram: It is a fairly basic and simple presentation, it contains only 9 slides, but they have a fairly specific purpose that can be useful to you thanks to the circular puzzle-shaped diagram that is also animated.
- Flat Project Management: Elegant and with slides that contain graphics or images accompanied by text. It would be both colorful and with around 15 slides.
- Gertrude: An elegant presentation with multiple photographs. Contains 24 fully editable slides, with examples of graphs and tables. It also comes with 80 customizable icons.
- Guild: A simple and easy-to-edit presentation. Perfect for any type of theme. You can change the main colors to your liking. Contains 25 slides with examples of graphs and tables. It also includes a family of 80 customizable icons and a map.
- Hecate: Modern and colorful presentation style. Ready to edit, you can change colors, text, and photos. Contains 25 slides with examples of graphs and tables. It also includes a family of 80 customizable icons and a map. You can download it for PowerPoint or edit it directly in Google Docs Slides.
- Jacquenetta: A quite elegant simple and minimalist presentation. Ready to edit, you can change colors, text, and photos. Contains 25 slides with examples of graphs and tables. It also includes a family of 80 customizable icons and a map. It is made for 16:9 widescreen displays but can be changed to 4:3 in Google Slides.
- JD: This template is ideal for a personal presentation. It contains 20 slides, and although the process to get it for free is a little tedious (you have to write to their Facebook page after subscribing, so they can send you the link), if you like it, it’s worth it.
- Look: This presentation has very beautiful and striking pastel colors. It includes 33 fully animated slides and comes in two color varieties.
- Power: This template is phenomenal. It contains more than 120 slides, and more than 800 typographic icons included in the presentation, you can invert colors from light to dark, it has 24 color variations, includes free fonts, and all are animated with dynamic transitions.
- Procyon: Contains 45 fully animated slides in four varieties of colors. If you are interested in knowing the licenses for some of the content they use, such as images and fonts, you can read the details in the description.
- Recognize A modern presentation that uses multiple high-quality photographs in the background. Ready to edit, you can change colors, text, and photos. Contains 25 slides with examples of graphs and tables. It also includes a family of 80 customizable icons and a map.
- Rigel: This is one of the most casual templates of all, perhaps one perfect for students. Contains 48 fully animated slides.
- Ulysses: Professional style presentation with a corporate look. Ready to edit, you can change colors, text, and photos. Contains 25 slides with examples of graphs and tables. It also includes a family of 80 customizable icons and a map.
- Ursula: A blackboard-style presentation. It contains 25 extremely colorful slides ready to edit. Includes a family of 80 customizable icons and a map.
- Vega: It is a very colorful template, it includes more than 80 fully animated slides, with several animations showing at the same time.
Photo album templates
We now continue with some slightly peculiar templates. These are designed so that you can create photo albums using PowerPoint slides or vignettes. The designs already include the spaces where you will only have to put the photos you want.
- Family Reunion Photo Album: A casual picnic design, complete with tablecloth grass, and ants, for a family album. Simple and basic for those who do not want to get too complicated with photo placement designs.
- Photo album, heart-shaped flower design (widescreen): With a casual and childish design, it presents several vignettes with frames prepared so that you only have to put photos of the little ones.
- Classic photo album: If you are looking for an elegant design that does not have to envy too many professional albums despite being PowerPoint, this one interests you. With its gray background, it is perfect to let yourself go and use it, for example, to display several black and white photos.
- Graduation Photo Album, Black (Widescreen): Although the main reason is graduation, in reality, this album is suitable for almost everything. It is basic, with a dark background and squares to put the photos, and stands out for the enormous number of vignettes that the template already includes.
- Vacation Photo Album (Chalk Design): An album that frames the slides with full-color chalk borders, and that already has several vignettes in which to put the photos. Don’t be fooled by its name, because it is a design that is neutral enough to be used in various types of albums.
- Photo album with pink hearts (widescreen): A photo album with various backgrounds with drawings of hearts and pink and fuchsia tones. It already has several pre-generated vignettes with blank spaces to place your photos, a design to keep in mind for events like Valentine’s Day.
- Baby photo album (sketches with animals, widescreen): An album that has several vignettes with different backgrounds with children’s images of animals. It already has the areas for photos marked so you only have to put yours, and it is perfect for babies.
- Spring Vacation Photo Album (Beach Layout, Widescreen): An album with a background where the layout is inspired by the beach and surfing. It has different vignettes already prepared with frames so you only have to put your favorite photos, and it has a panoramic design.
- Family photo album (natural design with leaves): A design in which you are offered several slides with different spaces to place the photos in a dynamic and non-repetitive way. All this with wallpapers with different designs with drawings of leaves.
Templates for certificates and diplomas
No, the templates that you will find here do not have official value, but they contain certificates and diplomas that can help you get ahead and give small recognitions to students or employees. Designs are single-page and ready to print. We have opted for variety instead of repeating the same themes with different colors.
- Academic Certificate (Formal Green Border): Teachers can use this customizable certificate of merit to reward their students for their academic successes. The formal green border design is suitable for all school ages.
- Children’s school diploma certificate: A casual design for printing a children’s school diploma certificate. It could be modified to make templates for diplomas, awards, and graduation certificates.
- Training Certificate (purple chain design): Show your recognition to someone who has completed a training series or course. This certificate features a purple chain border and text that can be personalized.
- Employee of the Month Certificate (Gray Chain Design): With a gray chain border and a stylish font, ready to be printed on 216 × 279 mm paper, this certificate can be used as a token for your employees.
- Certificate of Scholarship (formal green border): Teachers can use this personalized certificate of merit to reward their students for their academic successes. The green formal border design is suitable for all school ages.
- Course Completion Certificate (Green): This is a general course completion certificate with a formal green border. It is suitable for different situations and audiences, for example, an adult or a young person who has completed a course, project, or event.
- Special Commendation Certificate (Green): You can recognize outstanding work with this official Special Commendation Certificate template with an elegant border. Simply customize the text, change the color scheme if you wish, and print on a full page.
- Achievement diploma: Achievement diploma especially for secondary school, but which allows you to be modified to be used for any type of recognition using the design.
- Diploma of Excellence (official blue border): Allows you to reward students’ academic achievements with a customizable diploma. The official blue border design is suitable for any age.
- Diploma of merits (primary students): A diploma with a colorful and childish design, perfect for having some detail with the merits of primary school students or lower grades.
- Recognition Diploma (blue): A diploma that informs that a certain person has achieved “a great achievement”, a phrase that you can change to whatever you want. It has a formal blue border that suits any age or achievement.
Templates with diagrams and graphs
A collection where you will find single-vignette templates with graphs and diagrams that you can add after editing to any of your projects or visualizations. There is everything from tree diagrams to charts to organize hierarchies.
- 4 Blocker PowerPoint Diagrams: A simple template with a diagram in which you have a square divided into four blocks and a circle in the middle. You can use it to explain the four concepts that are part of some total.
- 7-Step Pyramid Diagram: A simple template with several versions of the same diagram. It is a pyramid made up of seven steps, perfect for giving certain types of explanations.
- 10-Level Hourglass Illustration: A diagram with an hourglass that shows 10 different levels that you can edit to use in some type of presentation. There are two different vignettes with a light background and a dark blue background.
- Tree Diagram: A simple tree diagram to add a vignette to your presentations that can explain an evolution of similar ideas or concepts.
- Tree diagram of various colors: A diagram that represents a tree, in whose different branches you can put projects or ideas that are part of the same whole. A vignette to add to your presentations.
- Cause and effect diagram: A simple diagram in which you can add the different causes that lead to the same effect. You have up to three cause branches whose texts you can edit to your liking.
- Horizontal Hierarchical Organization Chart Slide (Multicolor on White, Widescreen): If you want to make an organization chart, this one-page template shows you one with a horizontal layout and hierarchy from left to right.
- Process Chart Slide (chevron, widescreen): A SmartArt graphic that displays progress or process using chevron shapes. It has several themes so you can customize its appearance. Fri
- Two-Year Gantt Chart: A template with which you can add a Gantt chart to your presentations. It’s true, it won’t be as personalized as if you did it in Excel, but it can help you explain some things with it.
- Event Timeline Diagram Slide (Widescreen): This widescreen horizontal timeline uses a larger circular layout for the most significant dates and smaller circles for events along the timeline.
- Milestone Timeline and History: Tell your story graphically with this timeline template. Highlight the main events in your story and plot them along a horizontal timeline. You can use it as is or apply a PowerPoint theme to change the fonts, colors, and background.
- Five-year time scale: Another time scale similar to the previous one, but with only five gaps to fill in, although in areas differentiated by color. More limited and with a more casual design, but it can still be useful in some contexts and summaries.
- Animated Tree Growth Chart: A chart showing a plant, pointing to the root, stem, or leaves, with writing space in all three places to make a metaphorical representation of something you want to convey.
- Animated scale graph: Contains a scale graph to be able to add to any presentation where it suits you. Additionally, there is a second slide with a link to the instructions for editing it.
- Infographic pie chart: A pie chart whose interior is divided with different colors to be able to add the infographics that you think suit any of your projects.
- Horizontal DNA graph: Contains a DNA graph that you can add to any presentation where it suits you.
- Plant Growth Chart: A chart that shows you step-by-step development of a plant. This is a graphic that you can insert in your presentations, for example, to show the development of a concept or idea.
- Process Flowchart Graphic: Contains a process flowchart graphic that you can add to any presentation. The gaps to fill in with the elements you want to add to the diagram are blank.
- Multi-Color Process Flowchart Chart: A process flowchart graphic that you can add to your presentations. On that chart, each of the steps in the flow has an icon that you can change to another, and there is space to write a list below it.
- Paint can funnel graphic: If you want to represent that four different elements combine to achieve a whole, you can do it with this graphic in which you see four paint cans pouring the contents into a funnel from which a paint of one color comes out that combines them all.
- Megaphone Funnel Chart: A chart representing a megaphone. It has one main element, and then the speaker is divided into three other elements. You can modify it and add it to presentations where you want to represent something with this idea.
- Spiral Chart: A drawing of a spiral that is larger at the top than at the bottom, and in which an arrow emerges from each turn so that you can write the elements that are part of it.
- Pseudocylindrical World Map Chart: A pseudocylindrical-shaped world map that allows you to track data on major cities around the world. Fully editable according to your needs.
- Underground drilling graphic: If you want to explain in a vignette the different layers before reaching an objective, you can do it with this graphic in which you can see a feeling of making a hole underground, and at different points of that hole a space to a text.
- Linked Chain Charts: A chart where you see a chain with links of different colors. Ideal for when you want to show unity with different elements that are part of a whole in your representations.
- Iceberg Graph: Surely in a thousand places and for a thousand things you have seen things explained with an iceberg graph. Well, with this template you will also be able to add yours to your presentations.
- Highlighted Event Timeline: A simple template in which you can make a timeline, a line with temporal progression in which to explain the year-by-year evolution of whatever you want.
- Spaceship Roadmap Concept: It offers you a diagram of a spaceship taking off, and because of the smoke that marks the rise there are different points. It can help you explain the different steps to take to launch a project or reach a goal.
- Process flowchart board: It contains a vignette in which you will find a graph of a flowchart, but represented as if it were a board game so that more points fit.
Other various templates
And we end as we always do, with a collection of templates that are different from the rest of the sections, and that provide a final touch of variety and versatility to our list. Remember that you will be able to modify all the content according to your needs.
- Stacked blocks with text: We start this last section with one of the simplest templates you will find. It simply represents three blocks of different colors, each with different text.
- Contest (background with questions and answers, widescreen): A template to organize a contest through PowerPoing. It allows you to create five categories with five questions, each with a higher score. For the avoidance of doubt, instructions are also included in the template.
- Diagram Course: A template designed to allow you to study some of the parts of an engine. These come in colors, and you have to guess the correct answer.
- Happy Birthday: One-sheet template to print a birthday greeting using PowerPoint.
- Family Tree Chart (Vertical, Green, Red, Panoramic): Includes a vignette with a vertical family tree design. You can fill in the names manually and use them in your presentations.
- Image with three columns of text: A template that consists of a top image and three columns of text so you can make any type of list you need. Each column has a heading and space for text.
- Project Report: A template for creating a PowerPoint presentation of the status of a project or company. You can customize it to suit your needs and other project-specific topics.
- Monthly report (clients): Another template for a report dedicated to the business world, especially to show information to clients. It comes with example templates that can serve as a guide, although you can modify them as you wish.
- Party Invitation (Purple Stripe Design): An elegant invitation with a purple stripe to invite whoever you want to a party, whether it’s a birthday, graduation ceremony, or any other special event.
- Birthday Invitation (Blue Lightning Bolt Over Gold Design): This invitation features a blue lightning bolt with gold overlay, looking young and dynamic, and textual fields that you can change according to your needs.
- Party Invitations (Blue on Black): A party invitation. With a dark background in which you can see a photo of hands at a concert, and with the possibility of adding your photo to personalize it.
- Our birthdays: One-sheet template to print a design in which the months of the year appear, and students can each add their birthday to it.
- Happy Birthday Banner: A template with which you can create a congratulatory banner. The template has several bullet points, each for one letter, so you can create the banner using multiple papers.
- Lesson plan (by subject): Students can organize their weekly lesson and homework plans with this template that includes emoticons. The subjects appear as columns at the top and the different emoticons predict the mood of that day.
- Plan of a room: Here is one of the most peculiar templates you will find. In it, you have different drawings that represent furniture, and all you have to do is create a new vignette and copy it into it to organize the plan of a room.
- Poster (blue and green layout): A three-column poster template that has been designed into sections that can be titled and filled with your content. The poster is large enough for a triptych display panel that can be used at a medical, scientific, or business conference.
- Presentation with cookbook design (panoramic): A template prepared so you can create your cookbook, making vignettes with the step by step to follow. Panoramic template that includes a wide range of slide layouts for creating ingredient lists, action steps, and tips. It also has a sample table and graph to display information on measurements, conversions, nutritional information, and much more.
- Fun Vacation Presentation: A template that comes already formatted and designed for travel presentations, where you just have to add your photos.
- Presentation of the final analysis of the project: A template with pre-generated bullets to guide you when doing a final analysis of a project. They can serve as a guide, but you can also modify them as you wish.
- Educational presentation of children in the schoolyard (panoramic album): A template that on the one hand offers several layouts for its slides and includes some examples. On the other hand, among these examples, we find the particularity of a photo album style, where for each slide you can put several of them well framed.
- Outdoor Presentation: A template that you can optimize with video, graphs charts, and photos. It is designed for outdoor or lifestyle themes.
- Spring Leaflet (Blooming Branch Design): A floral leaflet to announce events when spring arrives. You can edit all its content, and then print it full page.
- Student Flyer (bold black and blue design): While these things are typically done in Word, this template lets you make your event announcement in PowerPoint. It has different font sizes for the various information that it allows you to provide, from the name of the call to the address or time.
- 12×12 multiplication table: A template with which you can print simple sheets with multiplication tables up to the number 12. Its design is childish and casual, perfect for those it is aimed at.
- Greeting card, striped background (black, blue, folded): A greeting card with dark colors. It is ready to be customized in PowerPoint, and then you print it in such a way that you can fold it since the design is only on the bottom half of the page. The template prints on a full 8.5″ x 11″ page.
- Logo Business Cards (10 per page). A series of 10 business cards, with space for your company logo. You just have to open it in PowerPoint, edit the fields you need, and print them.
- Business Cards, Horizontal Design with Logo (10 per page): Another series of business cards to edit in PowerPoint. They are very similar to the previous ones, but with some differentiating aspects so that you have another alternative.
- Class Timers (Hourglass): A template that features a series of bullet points in which you can put how much time is left until a countdown ends. With them, you can create quite visual countdown notices, something intended for its design in classes for young children.
- Discount voucher: One-sheet template to print a discount voucher using PowerPoint.
- Gift Voucher: One-sheet template for printing a gift voucher using PowerPoint.
Sharlene Meriel is an avid gamer with a knack for technology. He has been writing about the latest technologies for the past 5 years. His contribution in technology journalism has been noteworthy. He is also a day trader with interest in the Forex market.