You should work out regularly to stay healthy. But if you can’t hit the gym to work out, don’t worry. Nowadays, you don’t need to sign up for a gym membership to work out with a fitness instructor. Thanks to fitness apps like Beachbody On Demand, you can access hundreds of professional fitness videos from the comfort of your home.
But how can you add Beachbody to your Smart TV? In this post, you’ll discover how to add Beachbody to your Smart TV on various devices.
How to Get Beachbody on Samsung Smart TV
Unfortunately, Beachbody On Demand isn’t available on Samsung Smart TVs. However, you can stream Beachbody to your Samsung TV and other Smart TVs via devices that support the app, such as Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. Next, let’s explore how you can add Beachbody to your Smart TV via these devices.
Stream Beachbody to Smart TV Via Google Chromecast
Follow these steps to stream Beachbody to your Smart TV via Chromecast:
- Connect your Chromecast device to your TV’s HDMI port and then connect it to a power outlet.
- Open the Chrome browser on your laptop.
- Connect your laptop and Chromecast device to the same wireless network.
- Open Beachbody on your laptop and log in.
- Open the Chrome settings menu by clicking on the three dots aligned vertically at the upper right corner of the browser.
- Select the Cast option under the settings.
- Your browser will search for nearby devices. Select your Chromecast device when it appears.
- Select the workout video you want to watch to stream it on your TV.
Note: If the cast icon is already pinned to the taskbar on your browser, you won’t have to look for the Cast option under the settings menu. Instead, just click on it to stream content to your Smart TV.
Stream Beachbody to Smart TV Via Roku
Follow these steps to stream Beachbody to your Smart TV via Roku:
- Connect the Roku Streaming Stick to your TV’s USB port.
- Once your TV detects the streaming stick, press the Home button on your Roku remote to open the home menu.
- Open the Roku Channel Store.
- Navigate to Search using the navigational buttons and select
- Type in Beachbody in the search field.
- When Beachbody appears, select
- Select Add Channel to install Beachbody.
- Once installed, you’ll see a pop-up screen with a URL and an activation code.
- Enter the URL into your browser using your computer or mobile device and log in to your Beachbody account.
- Once logged in, you’ll be prompted to key in the activation code. Enter the code. then click Submit
- You’ll receive a notification that your device has been successfully activated. Once activated, Beachbody will automatically launch on your Smart TV.
- Scroll through the workout videos and press OK to open the workout video you want to watch.
Stream Beachbody to Smart TV Via Apple TV
Follow these steps to stream Beachbody to your Smart TV via Apple TV:
- Connect your Apple device to your Smart TV using an HDMI cable, then connect it to a power outlet.
- Choose the HDMI input that’s connected to your Apple TV device.
- Follow the prompts that appear on your screen to set up your Apple TV device.
- On the home screen on the Apple TV, Open the App Store.
- At the top of your screen, click the search icon.
- Type in Beachbody in the search field.
- Once Beachbody appears in the options below the search field, click on
- You’ll see a screen with a description of the app. Click on Get to download it.
- You may be asked to key in your Apple ID password. Enter your password to download Beachbody.
- Once downloaded, click Open to launch Beachbody.
- Scroll through the workout videos and select the workout video you want to view.
Stream Beachbody to Smart TV Via Amazon Fire TV
Follow these steps to stream Beachbody to your Smart TV via Amazon Fire TV:
- Connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick to the TV’s USB port.
- Make sure you’ve connected your Fire TV Stick to the internet. Otherwise, you won’t be able to download Beachbody.
- Navigate to the search icon on the Home screen and click on
- Key in Beachbody in the search field.
- Once the app appears, click on
- You’ll see a screen with a description of the app. Click on Get to install Beachbody.
- Once installed, open the app.
- You’ll see a pop-up screen with a URL and activation code. Enter the URL into your browser using your computer or mobile device and log in to your Beachbody account.
- Enter the code, then click on Activate. Beachbody will automatically launch on your Smart TV
- Navigate through the workout videos and select the workout video you want to watch.
Stream Beachbody to Smart TV Via Android
If you don’t have any of the devices mentioned above, you can still stream Beachbody on your Samsung Smart TV. Follow these steps to get Beachbody on your Samsung TV using your Android device:
- Press the Home or Menu button on the Samsung TV remote.
- Navigate to Settings and select
- Select General.
- Select Network.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct under the Network
- Open the app menu on your smartphone and click on Settings.
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Toggle Wi-Fi on if it’s turned off. Select the Wi-Fi network connected to your TV from the list of available networks.
- Tap on the three vertically aligned dots at the top right corner to view more Wi-Fi options.
- Click on Wi-Fi Direct.
- Your smartphone will search for nearby devices. From the available devices, chose your TV.
- Once you’ve selected your TV, you’ll see a pop-up message on your TV screen prompting you to accept the connection request.
- Click on OK to accept. You’ll receive an alert on your TV confirming the connection was successful.
- Open your browser using your phone and log in to your Beachbody account.
- Select a workout video to cast it to your TV.
Note: To access Wi-Fi Direct on your Smartphone or TV, the steps above may vary slightly from those on your devices. If the steps above don’t match the steps on your devices, check your manuals for guidance.
Get Beachbody on Smart TV Using an HDMI Cable
If you don’t have any of the external devices above or have trouble getting Beachbody on your Smart TV using your Android device, you can connect your TV and laptop using an HDMI cable to stream Beachbody. Here’s how:
- Connect your laptop and TV using an HDMI cable.
- Open a browser (preferably Chrome).
- Log in to your Beachbody account.
- Open your laptop’s display settings and select Extended Display. Doing so will mirror what’s on your laptop screen onto your TV screen.
- Select the HDMI input connected to your laptop on your TV.
- Select the workout video you want to watch to stream it to your TV.
Beachbody Not Working on Smart TV
If you can’t stream Beachbody to your Smart TV, here are some fixes you can try.
Sign Out and then Sign Back In
On the Beachbody app, navigate to Settings and select Log Out. Then, log back in.
Check Firmware Version
If you’re streaming Beachbody on a device such as Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV, make sure you have the latest firmware installed on your device.
Delete Beachbody and re-install the app if you’re using an external device.
Restart Your Device
Disconnect your device from the power outlet, wait about 2-3 minutes, and reconnect it.
Check Your Internet Connection
If you want to stream Beachbody via an external device such as Chromecast, make sure you’ve connected your devices to the same wireless network. If you’ve connected your devices to the same wireless network but still can’t stream Beachbody, consider restarting your router.
Follow these steps to restart your router:
- Disconnect your router from the power outlet
- Wait for roughly 1-2 minutes, then reconnect
- Connect your device to the internet to check whether restarting your router has resolved the issue.
If rebooting your router doesn’t work, run a speed test to check whether your internet connection is stable. If your internet connection isn’t stable, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance.
Clear Cookies and Cache
Usually, browsers store browsing information from websites under cookies and cache. Deleting your cookies and cache may fix loading and formatting issues on the Beachbody site if you’re accessing it via your computer.
Follow these steps to clear your cache and cookies in Chrome:
- Click on the three vertically aligned dots at the top right corner of your browser to open the Chrome settings.
- Click on More Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- A new tab with various options to clear your browsing data will open.
- Check the Cookies and Cache boxes if they aren’t checked.
- Choose a Time range or leave it at All time to clear everything.
- Click the Clear data
If you still can’t access Beachbody on your browser after following these steps, try using an alternative browser like Firefox.
Beachbody On Demand is an excellent fitness app with hundreds of workout videos. Unfortunately, the app isn’t available on Smart TVs, but you can stream Beachbody videos using the devices mentioned above. Alternatively, you can also stream Beachbody content via your Android device. And if you can’t stream content via Android, you can get Beachbody on your Smart TV by connecting your TV to your laptop using an HDMI cable.
Denis is an article/blog and content writer with over 3 years of experience in writing on different niches, including product reviews, buyer’s guide, health, travel, fitness, technology, tourism. I also have enough experience in SEO writing.