We all know how to mirror the device screen to the computer. However, the opposite can also be done. If you have an android device, then it is possible to do that in just a few steps. Sometimes, it becomes hard to stream videos on your phone due to low space. Therefore, it becomes easy when you directly stream PC to Android. For that, there are various apps and software available that help you with the process.
However, what if we tell you that, we will help you with that? Yes, in this article, you will know about the different apps and software to mirror PC screens to Android. Also, you can follow the below steps and start your stream easily.
Chrome Remote Desktop
One of the amazing tools that can help to mirror PC screens to Android is Chrome Remote Desktop. Along with that, this app also offers additional benefits. Because it is a cross-platform application, the user of Linux, Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac can use it efficiently.
- You just need to follow the below steps to mirror the PC screen with Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Install the Chrome Remote Desktop on your android device and computer.
- Launch the app and then choose the option of “Access another computer.”
- After that, click on the option of “Access.”
- Then, you have to enter the PIN to start accessing your computer.
Doing this will make the PC’s screen mirror on the Android device.
Secondly, another effective app to mirror PC Screen to Android is the LetsView app. You can easily use this app on various platforms such as Mac, iOS, Android, Windows, and Linus Devices. To make use of this app, follow the steps explained below:
- Download the LetsView app and complete the installation process on the PC as well as android phone.
- Click on the option of “Click Screen Mirroring” on your PC.
- After that, you have to put the PIN on the android phone, and the PC Screen will start displaying.
The Nero Receiver app is one of the efficient apps to mirror PC Screen to Android. This app helps to stream the files which are stored on your computer. You can use this app with DLNA and UPnP servers. Follow the below steps to use this app.
- Download the “Nero Reciever” on your computer.
- Navigate to the top-right corner and go to the “Play To” option.
- After that, select your android devices to stream PC to Android.
- Then, you need to select the slideshow, photo, video, music playlist in the Nero Media Home.
- Click on Play and start your streaming session on your android phone.
Additionally, one of the compatible apps to mirror PC screens to Android is VLC Player. This app is also efficient to work with the Wi-Fi option. You can easily use this server by downloading the VLC media player. It also supports a wide range of file formats that also work with subtitles. This allows you to use it as a “remote control” for the VLC player. Check out the steps outlined below to understand the best ways to use it.
- Install the VLC app on your Pc and android phone.
- Go to “settings” and then click on the box of “Play videos in Background.”
- After that, go to “Windows Control” and select “Network and Sharing.”
- Then, you have to click on “Home Group.”
- A list with several options will appear to stream PC to Android.
- After selecting, click on the “Finish. And you are done.”
Furthermore, another efficient app to stream PC to Android is Tonido. You can use this app for absolutely free. Also, it becomes easy to share audio, pictures, documents, etc., through this app. Also, this app doesn’t have any limit for storage which is great. This app allows you to download the app, edit and upload it again.
This app supports various file formats that smoothen the playback feature. You can save the files as well to view them while being offline.
- Download the Tonido app on your device and PC.
- Connect both the devices with the same Wi-Fi.
- Select the files you want to share on your android device.
- That’s it. You are done. In this way, you can easily stream videos, share files, play music, etc., from your PC to your android device.
However, 2player is also an exclusive app to mirror PC screens to Android. It recognizes the DLNA servers for streaming. The application’s interface is extremely simple & easy to use. This app has various features and allows users to stream various types of content.
- Download and install the app on your PC as well as your android device.
- Then open the setting and connect the devices
- After completing the process, go to the Media Library and click on “Window Shares.”
- Select the files you want to stream from your PC to your android device.
If you are looking for a reliable app to stream PC to Android, then Plex is a great choice. This app effectively works on various platforms such as Linux, Windows, and Mac. For that, you just need to download the Plex application and start streaming. You can follow the below steps to use Plex on for mirroring.
- Download and Install “Plex Media Server” on your computer.
- Launch the app and click on the Sign-in option.
- After creating an account, enter your username and password to log in.
- Enter any name for the server.
- After that, click on the option of “Add Library” to create a new library for your media.
- Then, click on the option of “browse for media folder” and the location in your computer to add files.
- You have to click on the “Done” option to complete the setup.
- The files present in the libraries will start displaying on the screen.
- So, now you have finished the configuration process of Plex on your PC.
After completing the above process, you just need to pair your android device to the PC. Therefore, the stream will start on your phone easily.
Another trusted and popular app to stream PC to Android is Windows MirrorGo. It supports android devices as well as tablets. Along with that, it also works efficiently with the app called Google TV. You can easily work with the files on the cloud services and local network. Apart from that, it includes streaming XBMC, Windows Media Player along with Android devices. However, you will need the server of Plex to run this app.
- Firstly, install the Plex server on your PC.
- Then, you need to select the option of the “Add Folder” option to select the files for streaming.
- Make sure that the android device and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select the media player to mirror PC screen to Android.
Henceforth, now you can easily stream PC to android devices with the above apps. Now, you can easily use any android device for streaming. Also, the steps will help to understand the configuration and successfully complete the process.
With 4+ years of experience working as a journalist, Ford Pascall has gathered ample knowledge and skills in the tech reporting domain. I’m someone who chases after everything new in the tech world and is a perfectionist when it comes to technical reviews.