Bravo Channel is an astounding and distinguished home of the biggest blockbusters, and the most recent seasons of renowned shows and films. It is owned by the NBC Universal TV, and amazingly, Bravo Channel is one of the topnotch Roku channels. Therefore, you do not struggle to get it on your Roku TV, since it is available in the Roku Channel Store. Some of the content that you can comfortably watch on Bravo channel includes films, live TV, new arrivals, popular series, TV shows, etc.
You can comfortably save your favorite content to resume or watch later, not to mention that Bravo channel also offers on-demand videos. Surprisingly, you can also filter through genres, and watch your desired content in full HD quality, which is extremely crystal clear. With this captivating quality, you will never have enough; you can even be enticed to watch until late night.
To stream Bravo, you have to sign in with thy TV subscription of, either satellite or cable TV. Some of the TV providers who offer this service include AT&T, Xfinity, & Spectrum. Bravo is the best channel that offers free content. For instance, you can create your NBC Universal Profile to unlock new episodes for free, and access all NBC Universal programs. Some of the compatible gadgets with Bravo Channel include:
- Apple TV
How to watch Bravo on Roku
Bravo Channel is absolutely compatible with Roku TV. So, getting it on your Roku TV is very easy; by simply downloading and installing it on your gadget. You will find it in the Roku Channel Store, and it becomes a portal on your Roku TV to access all the available Bravo content.
After downloading and installing the Bravo app, you have to activate it to start watching. This is the procedure of doing it:
- Start by connecting your Roku gadget to your TV through the TV’s HDMI port
- Connect both of these gadgets to the electricity socket, and switch them on
- Press the Home button on your remote to open the Roku home screen
- You will see an item on the left hand side of your screen called Streaming Channels. Click on it
- Move downwards a little bit, and move to the Search Channels option, and type Bravo in the search tab
- The Bravo App will appear in the search results. Go to the next screen and click Add Channel button to download the app to your Roku gadget
- When downloading is done, a confirmation message will show on your screen. Click OK
Now that the Bravo app is already downloaded and installed on your Roku gadget, you have to activate it to start functioning using this procedure:
- Choose Go to Channel after successfully downloading and installing the Bravo app on your Roku device
- Launch the app, and an activation code will pop up on your screen, which you should write down somewhere
- Take another surfing gadget, which could either be a computer, smartphone or tablet, and use it to visit https://www.bravotv.com/activate/roku
- You will be required to provide the activation code that was given to you in step 2, which you noted down. Type that activation code in the provided space on your screen and click Go. By so doing, you will load the entire content on the Bravo channel to thy Roku gadget
Reasons of Bravo not working on Roku
Sometimes, things do not always go as expected, and that is normal in life, including on your Roku TV. Faults often happen from time to time, but they can be rectified accordingly. There are diverse reasons why Bravo can fail to work on your Roku, which include the following:
- Cache issues
- Backend server issues from Bravo app
- App or Roku device being outdate
- Issues from Roku
When these issues surface, you should fix them by doing the following:
- Uninstall and reinstall the Bravo app
- Log out and log in to the Bravo app
- Update the Bravo app or Roku if necessary
- Contact the Bravo customer support
- Contact the Roku support
How to watch Bravo app on Roku using alternative ways
Apart from downloading and installing the Bravo app from the Roku Channel Store, and then activating it to start streaming, there are other alternative methods that you can use to watch Bravo Channel on your Roku:
- Fubo TV
- Hulu+ Live TV
- Sling TV
- DirecTV Stream
- YouTube TV
Simply download any of the official apps of the aforementioned services from the Roku Channel Store, and subscribe to start watching.
1. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is a renowned and distinguished streaming service that includes Bravo among its channels list. However, it is a high-end premium subscription plan that goes for $65 per month. Apart from having Bravo among its channels, there are over 70 infamous channels that you can enjoy watching, and they include AMC, CBS, BBC America, FX, NBC, ABC, FOX, The CW, ESPN, and NBC Sports.
It is also compatible with infamous streaming gadgets such as:
- Android and iOS devices
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Chrome web browser
- Smart TVs like Hisense, Vizio, LG, and Samsung
2. Hulu+Live TV
Hulu+Live TV is among the best choices to stream Bravo on your Roku gadget in absence of cable. Just like its above counterpart, you have to subscribe to its premium plan that goes for $65 per month. Consequently, you will access over 70 channels, but this depends on where you reside. The channels list includes ESPN, FOX, CBS, NBC, FX, and ABC. Some of the gadgets that are compatible with this service include:
- Xbox consoles
- Web browsers
- 4th Generation Apple TV
- Some Samsung TVs
- Android and iOS
- Fire TV
You can enjoy 2 streams at ago, plus 50 hours of cloud storage, and both of them can be upgraded with additional charges. Surprisingly, there is also a humongous on-demand library, which is a significantly distinguishing factor from the rest of the services.
3. Fubo TV
Fubo TV is a sports-centred service, but also diversifies to accommodate entertainment channels such as Bravo app, A&E, MSNBC, FXX, etc. Its monthly subscription plan is just like that of its counterparts: $65 and above.
4. Sling TV
Sling TV is a reliable service that offers Bravo among its channels, but fortunately it is cheaper than them by far. It offers a Sling Blue package that goes for $30 per month, which is accompanied by a 3-day free trial. The package also has 40 other channels that include Comedy Central, FXX, CNN, etc.
If you are a fan of watching films, this is your ultimate destination, because this service has an on-demand library with over 70k films and shows that you can choose from. You can stream up to 3 streams at once, while the cloud storage provides up to 10 hours of cloud DVR storage. It is possible to upgrade it to 50 hours, which you have to pay $5 per month.
DirecTV is another TV service provider that offers the Bravo channel. Amazingly, this channel is among all DirecTV plans. Therefore, regardless of whichever plan you subscribe to, you will conveniently get Bravo channel among them. Some of the monthly subscription plans that you can purchase include:
Getting the Bravo channel number on DirecTV is a bit tricky, because you will have to go through over 100 channels trying to find it. However, it is often found in channel 237 on DirecTV. If this is not it, depending on your location, you can contact the DirecTV customer service.
How much is Bravo on Roku?
There are marvelous features that Bravo has to offer, as you will see below:
- Bravo gives you the whole catalogue of live and on-demand content 24/7
- Stream the latest episodes of your TV shows a day after broadcasting
- You can stream live and on-demand content of channels like Universal Kids, Telemundo, Universo, NBC, Oxygen, E!, CNBC, MSNBC, SYFY, and USA
- Bravo is user-friendly to use and stream
- It has a save option to enable you to save episodes and watch them later
As you have seen above, there are fanciful features that you can enjoy on Bravo TV. Moreover, you can watch films, live TV, TV shows, latest episodes of your favourite shows, and even on-demand content.
To recap this article, you are now good to go, because you do not need anybody to teach you how to watch Bravo on Roku. You can watch this channel for many hours without getting bored, and enjoy the thrilling and entertaining content that Bravo has in store for you.
Denis is an article/blog and content writer with over 3 years of experience in writing on different niches, including product reviews, buyer’s guide, health, travel, fitness, technology, tourism. I also have enough experience in SEO writing.